Freitag, 24. Februar 2017

Finish 7 by Spring 2017 | Intro

Hi,

I decided to start my first seasonal Project Pan this year which will end at March 20th. I will try to finish up 7 products during this project.
1.       Christian Dior Dolce Vita
This is a beautiful body lotion which smells of the Dolce Vita perfume and feels very luxurious on the skin. I want to use this body lotion up because I have it for a year already and want to enjoy it before it goes bad.
2.       Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser
This is a face cleanser which I like using in the morning. I bought it several months ago, and didn´t use it for a while now. I think that there are 25ml left in there. Hopefully I will make some progress on this product.
3.       Trend it up Ultra Matte Lipcream
This is brand new liquid lipstick which I never used before, I will try to use it up as it has 5ml only.
4.       p2 Color Up! Eye shadow in 010 free Spirit
I want to hit pan on this white shade by using it to set my eyeshadow primer. I think I can do it in one month .. we´ll see.
5.       Rituals Essential Anti-Aging Day Cream
A brand I love!! I want to use this as I never tried the face creams from Rituals and am very interested in them. There are 5ml in there which will be no problem for me to use up.
6.       Miss sporty kajal in 001 black
A kajal I used very consistently the first 2 months after I bought it but never touched since. Therefore, I want to use it up now so I doesn’t forget about it existing.
7.       Paco Rabanne Olympea
This perfume is hyped so much in youtube that I desperately want to try it. As it is a sample, I will use it up completely.
These are the products I picked out of my collection to finish up. I think that I will be able to use at least 5 of them up completely, maybe it will be difficult using the liquid lipstick up, but I am looking forward to use these products.
Adi <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen