Montag, 19. Dezember 2016

New In: NARS Duo Eyeshadow & Audacious Lipstick

Hi,

as you might know I spent 4 weeks in Barcelona where I of course needed to go to the El Corte Inglés to have a look on the NARS counter there. These are my new treasures:
First of all I love the packaging <3 it looks super sleek and very elegant and the quality of the products is amazing!

1. DUO EYESHADOW ALHAMBRA

This palette consists of two beautiful champagne shades which are very pigmented and easy to blend. You can use them all over the lid but also as an inner corner highlight or in the center of your lid as a pop of color. I love that both of the shades are everyday appropriate but also serve as a good base for smokey eyes.

2. AUDACIOUS LIPSTICK DEBORAH

What a beautiful lipstick! I was looking for this particular shade for such a long time and finally found it. The lipstick is very creamy and pigmented. One of the coolest things is the packaging as it has a magnetic closing - super cool :) I also think that I will definitely buy another shade because I love the texture so much.

To be honest I really love the products and have nothing bad to say about them. I paid 65€ in total and do think that these products were worth every cent <3

Adi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen